Beth Anderson Endowed Scholarship for USA Health System Employees
The Beth Anderson Endowed Scholarship Fund for USA Health System Employees was established to provide financial assistance to current employees of the USA Health System pursuing a graduate degree. Students should have a minimum 3.0 GPA and maintain satisfactory academic process. Preference shall be given to students enrolled in the following degree programs: Masters of Business Administration, Masters of Public Administration, graduate degree from the College of Nursing, or graduate degree from the Pat Capps Covey College of Allied Health Professions. Preference shall also be given to students demonstrating financial need.
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you currently employed by the USA Health System?
- If yes, please provide your title and division/department name.
If no, please include N/A in the space below.
- Please provide your University Jag Number.
- Please enter the date you were hired by USA Health System.
- Please provide a short statement describing your financial need and how this scholarship would benefit you.