Barbara Phillips Endowed Award for Special Education Teachers
This scholarship was established for the purpose of providing financial assistance to a full-time Junior or Senior student majoring in Special Education in the College of Education who is specializing in a field that leads to certification as a special educator in the state of Alabama. Student should have a minimum 3.0 GPA.
- Supplemental Questions
- Will you be classified as a Junior or Senior for the 2019-2020 academic year?
- Are you specializing in a field that will lead to certification as a special educator in the state of Alabama?
- Have you been admitted to Teacher Candidacy yet?
- Please include a personal statement and your personal goals.
- Please provide evidence of your professional interest/involvement (i.e. relevant coursework, memberships in related professional organizations, relevant work or volunteer experience).
- Please provide a short essay on how would this scholarship be helpful to you? (250 words)
- Show 1 more