Alane and Mark Hoffman Special Education Certification Scholarship
This scholarship was established for the purpose of providing financial assistance to College of Education students who are in the K-6 teacher education program, have been approved to register for an internship, has received a passing score on all four certification exams, and has a minimum 3.0 GPA. Preference will be given to students who demonstrate financial need.
In March 2014, Alane and Mark Hoffman established this scholarship because they have a passion to see more students receive certification in special education. This scholarship is to help students be able to take the special education certification so they are more prepared teaching in our school systems.
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you currently a candidate in the K-6 teacher education program?
- Have you been approved to register for an internship?
- Have you received passing scores on all four certification exams?
- Please include a personal statement and your personal goals.
- Please provide evidence of your professional interest/involvement (memberships in professional organizations, volunteer work, etc.)
- In 300 words or less, how would this scholarship benefit you?
- Show 1 more