Alvin J. Williams Endowed Scholarship for Study Abroad in Marketing
The Alvin J. Williams Endowed Scholarship for Study Abroad in Marketing was established in 2017 for the purpose of providing a study abroad scholarship to a full-time undergraduate marketing major in the Mitchell College of Business with a minimum 3.0 GPA. Student must have applied and been accepted to an approved study abroad program within the Mitchell College of Business.
Please note, the recipient of this scholarship is expected to attend the Annual Mitchell College of Business Scholars Dinner.
- Supplemental Questions
- Have you been accepted to an approved study abroad program?
- Please select the name of the school where you will be participating in your study abroad program.
- Are you currently enrolled in or have you previously completed the IST 300 Global Orientation course?
- What do you hope to gain from the study abroad experience?
Please limit your response to 250 words.
- A recommendation from a USA faculty member is required to be considered for this scholarship.
Please provide the name and JagMail address of your reference.