- Supplemental Questions
- Title of Research Project:
- Dates of Anticipated Travel:
- Destination(s) for Travel:
- BUDGET ESTIMATE:
Note: Expenses only up to amount awarded will be reimbursed.
- Amount Needed Per Day for Lodging:
- Amount Needed Per Day for Meals:
(University Regulations stipulate a per diem of $55)
- Car (At the current IRS rate):
- Number of Days Lodging:
- Number of Days Meals Needed:
- Other (may include cab or shuttle fare):
Expenses for archival photocopying services, etc.
- TOTAL ANTICIPATED EXPENSES:
- Please upload a brief CV.
- Please upload a narrative of up to 5 pages outlining the project that includes not only a summary of the project but also the name of the archives, libraries, and/or institutions where research will be conducted as well as a brief list of collections that will initially be consulted.
If travelling to a conference or institution, be specific with regard to information and details. In your narrative please include a detailed budget.
NOTE: Upon completion of the research trip, a summary of research activities must be submitted to the Coordinator of Graduate Studies.
- A letter of support from a professor familiar with the research project is required to be considered for this scholarship.
Please provide the name and email address of your reference.
- Show 2 more