Children of Employees Endowed Scholarship
This scholarship was established to provide scholarship funding for full-time undergraduate students who are unmarried dependents of employees who are eligible for the University’s Educational Benefit plan as outlined in Section 9.4 of the Staff Employee handbook.
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you an unmarried dependent of a current USA employee?
- Is your parent/guardian employed by USA?
- If yes, what is his/her Name and J Number?
- What USA Department does your parent/guardian work in at USA?
- Do you receive funds from other scholarships? If yes, please list name and amount.
- In 300 words or less, how would this scholarship benefit you?
- Please upload your resume. Make sure to include hobbies/interests, school-related activities, community service, and Honors received.
- Show 2 more