- Supplemental Questions
- Exception Type:
If you selected Hours Exception please complete the following questions:
Note: This option is for students expecting to take less than 12 credit hours per term only. Single term exception requests do not affect the academic year requirement. Students, other than those graduating, must still earn a minimum of 30 credit hours per academic year for renewal eligibility.
I will be taking less than 12 credit hours this term and understand that I must earn a minimum of 30 credit hours within the academic year to maintain my renewal eligibility.
- a.) Please indicate which scholarship(s) you are requesting an hours exception for:
- b.) If you selected Other, please provide the name of the scholarship(s) you are requesting an hours exception for:
- c.) Indicate the reason for your hours exception request.
- d.) How many credit hours do you plan to take in spring? (ex. 10)
- e.) You must request verification from your Advisor. Please provide your advisor's name and email address.
If you selected Deferral, please complete the following questions:
If you selected Deferral, please complete the following questions. Deferral requests are for Study Abroad, Co-op/Internships, and Military exceptions only. Only institutional scholarships are applicable for deferral. If you are requesting a deferral for a non-institutional scholarship please contact the awarding department or the Office of Scholarship Services for more information.
- a.) Please indicate which scholarship(s) you are requesting a deferral for:
- b.) Indicate the reason for your deferral request.
- c.) What term do you plan to return? (ex. Fall 2020)
- d.) If you selected Deferral and Co-Op/Internship, Career Services must verify that you are registered with their office. In the Name field enter "Natalie Weston". In the Email field enter “email@example.com".
- e.) If you selected Deferral and Study Abroad, the Office of International Education must verify that you are registered with their office.
In the Name field enter "Study Abroad".
In the Email field enter "firstname.lastname@example.org".
- f.) All deferral requests must include supporting documentation.
Co-Op/Internship: Upload a copy of your co-op or internship letter.
Military Service: Upload a copy of your official orders.
Study Abroad: Upload verification of your study abroad program.
- This space is for additional comments, if necessary.
- I understand that all applications will be reviewed and that upon completion of the review period, I will be notified by JagMail email of the status of my request.
- Show 11 more